Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Best Helper - Firefox Error Console

Being a Firefox user for more than 3 years, I had been telling fella peers to adopt the rocking cool browser and praising it for its ease of use, fast and secure features.

However, there's one thing I hate about it, just that little one thing, that's during my development, all my javascript error will just hide away from me and I just had no clue of what had happened. Which in the old days (older days... hehe), when I'm using IE, it will show me on the status bar that there's error in script. That's what I'm looking for, but I just couldn't get that in FireFox, and this had been for years.

But... not until NOW!! It is not a new feature of Firefox, but just a dump user like me which is too used to IE years back, I've discovered the Error Console feature of FireFox. See it for yourself, I trust the these 2 screen shots speaks it all that you need to know about the feature.


Yeah, my javascript writing will be much more joyful rather than pain now! Well.... I should have discovered this 3 years back and my life, perhaps will be different now.

Again, Firefox Rocks Rocks Rocks!

regards,
choongseng

No comments: